Financing your education is a serious matter, and we want you to understand the financial decisions and investment you are making. We welcome your questions and will ALWAYS give you sound advice, even when we might not tell you what you want to hear. If you compare our tuition with other schools, you will find that our tuition is among the lowest for adult non-traditional students and don't have 'hidden' fees that will surprise you as you work your way towards graduation. Higher education is an investment whose payoffs are measurable when promotions, new career opportunities, personal growth, and professional growth come your way. So, I hope you will........
2013-2014 Tuition and Fees
- Full-time tuition per semester is $5,770.00 for students enrolled in twelve to eighteen semester hours. Each semester hour above eighteen is charged at the rate of $385.00.
- Part-time tuition is $385.00 per semester hour for those enrolled in eleven hours or less a semester.
- A $150 technology fee is assessed in the fall and spring semesters for students enrolled in six semester hours or more.
- A Non-degree seeking student must pay tuition, in full, before the student is registered for a class. You may pay tuition online using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express. Call tuition accounts at 803.786.3616 if you have not received a bill.
- Pay by cash, check, or credit card. uition and fees will be billed prior to the start of class, but if you register late please call Tuition Accounts at 803.786. 3616 and request a bill. You can visit the Office of Tuition Accounts on the third floor of the Allison building to make your payment or mail a check or money order to: Tuition Accounts, 1301 Columbia College Drive, Columbia, SC 29203.
- Make monthly payments by setting up an account with Tuition Management Systems. This company has an enrollment fee but does not charge interest on your account. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU SIGN UP FOR THIS OPTION AT LEAST A MONTH BEFORE THE START OF THE SEMSETER. You can find out more about this option by clicking here.
- Apply for Stafford Federal Loans by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, FAFSA, at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Special Charges for 2013-2014
|Tuition per semester hour for students enrolled in the Evening Program.||$385 per hour|
|Students enrolled in more than 18 hours per semester are changed each additional credit hour Parking Permit- July 1 - June 30||$385 per hour|
|Parking Permit- July 1 - June 30||$15|