Columbia College, an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer, is seeking candidates who will enhance the diversity of its faculty, staff, and administration.
- A tenure track position in mathematics education
- Assistant Professor of International Business
- Assistant Professor of Biology
- Executive Director of Marketing and Communications
- Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College Site Coordinator located in Orangeburg, SC, Associate to Bachelor (A2B) Program
- Central Carolina Technical College Site Coordinator located in Sumter, SC, Associate to Bachelor (A2B) Program
- Multimedia and Graduate Program Assistant
- Staff Accountant
- Area Coordinator for Upperclass Housing
- Patrol Officer
Application and Affirmative Action form <Application and Affirmative Action form>
Columbia College Summary of Benefits <Columbia College Summary of Benefits>
Columbia College is a participant of E-Verify (formerly known as the Basic Pilot/Employment Eligibility Verification Program). E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees.
Download the following flyers for more information: