Columbia College, an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer, is seeking candidates who will enhance the diversity of its faculty, staff, and administration.
- Horry-Georgetown Technical College Site Recruiter, Associate to Bachelor (A2B) Program
- York Technical College Site Recruiter, Associate to Bachelor (A2B) Program
- Assistant Basketball Coach
- Emergency Management Program Recruiter
- Administrative Assistant/Dispatcher
- Administrative Assistant / Data Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Assistant or Associate Professor
- Patrol Officer First Class
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Columbia College Summary of Benefits <Columbia College Summary of Benefits>
Columbia College is a participant of E-Verify (formerly known as the Basic Pilot/Employment Eligibility Verification Program). E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees.
Download the following flyers for more information:ativan for salebuy xanax online no prescriptionbuy tramadol online without prescriptiondiazepam online pharmacyzolpidem online without prescriptionphentermine for salebuy ultram onlinesoma online without prescriptionbuy adipex online without prescriptionambien online no prescriptionbuy klonopin online without prescriptionvalium online no prescriptionalprazolam online no prescriptionbuy provigil no prescription