Now that you’ve explored the opportunities available at Columbia College and have identified this as a place of interest, you’re ready to apply.
At Columbia College, students have two options to complete an application for admission – you can use our institutional application, or you can use the Common Application. Regardless of the form you choose, we treat applicants exactly the same.
In order for us to evaluate your application, you must complete and submit all of the following:
- Completed application form
- Application essay – topics and the opportunity to upload your essay are included in either application option
- Official copy of your high school transcript
- Official copies of all college or university transcripts, if applicable
- Official SAT or ACT scores: if you are sending SAT scores, make sure to use code 5117; if you are sending ACT scores, make sure to use code 3850.
- A recommendation from a teacher who has taught you during the 11th or 12th grade in one of the following subject areas: English, math, history, foreign language, or science.
The Admissions Office at Columbia College operates on a rolling admission basis, and reviews applications for admission as they become complete. Generally, we are able to evaluate your application for admission and respond with an admission decision within 4 weeks of your application becoming complete. For fullest consideration, we encourage you to complete your application during the fall semester of the senior year.ativan for salebuy xanax online no prescriptionbuy tramadol online without prescriptiondiazepam online pharmacyzolpidem online without prescriptionphentermine for salebuy ultram onlinesoma online without prescriptionbuy adipex online without prescriptionambien online no prescriptionbuy klonopin online without prescriptionvalium online no prescriptionalprazolam online no prescriptionbuy provigil no prescription