June 20 or 21, 2013
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Click here to view photos
Pictures by J.Edwaund Photography
Need to order your Junior Ring Ceremony pictures from November 16, 2012?
Visit our photographer Allen Anderson's website at
Did you attend a Columbia College Activities Board (CCAB) traditional event or an Office of Student Activities sponsored event?
Share your pictures with us on Facebook by friending Koala Bear.
Student Organization Resources:
- Officer Update Form
- Quarter Page Template
- Campus Calendar of Events
About Student Activities
The Office of Student Activities (OSA) knows that a lot of learning goes on outside the classroom too. Working collaboratively with the student body, the staff coordinates a wide variety of social, cultural, and educational events that take place during fall and spring semesters. From rock concerts to movie nights, they help add a very important element to campus life...FUN!
There are over 50 Student Organizations and many, many community service projects with opportunities to build leadership skills while helping others. There's something for everyone, and ideas are encouraged. The Office of Student Activities also works collaboratively with the Columbia College Activities Board (CCAB) to plan a full calendar of diverse campus programs that are welcoming with opportunities to meet new people, to try something different, or to simply hang out with friends.
Students develop valuable leadership abilities and organizational skills while having fun, making friends, and learning more about themselves and how to work with others.
The Office of Student Activities provides assistance and support to student organizations, maintains campus programming and organizational leadership resources and forums, and offers information to help individual students join existing campus organizations or establish new ones.
Student Activities and the 4 Cs of Leadership
- Attend a night and weekend event by yourself, without your friends
- Sign up and attend leadership conferences and retreats
- Attend a student organization meeting
- Serve as an officer for a student organization
- Commit to staying on campus at least once a month and attend a program on the weekend
- Join a student organization that interests you
- Start a new student organization if you feel the organizations that are provided don’t fulfill your needs or interests. You will also want to make sure other students are interested in helping you with this endeavor.
- Be committed to attending campus traditions put on by the Columbia College Activities Board (CCAB) such as; Ludy Bowl, Mom’s Day, Dad’s Night, Spring Formal, & Fun Day
- Be engaged in different events and activities sponsored by Student Activities. The events will provide you with valuable life skills.
- Demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of Columbia College to first year students and their families by being an Orientation Leader
- Know that the Office of Student Activities staff provides you with many opportunities for you to break out of your shell, get involved, and become a well-rounded Columbia College student.