How do I apply for Graduate Financial Aid?

1. Apply for Admission

Before your financial aid can be processed, you'll have to apply for admissions. Creating an account is simple and straightforward. You can always take a break and come back to your online application.

2. Complete the FAFSA

File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. You may be eligible for some graduate student scholarships, grants, or loans but we won't know until we've received your FAFSA.

Columbia College FAFSA CODE: 003430

3. Receive your official award

If you need to make any changes to your award, you must return a signed copy to the Office of Financial Aid.

Requirements to Maintain Aid

Your financial aid is awarded contingent on your maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress as stated in the appropriate Academic Bulletin. Graduate students must maintain a 3.0 and have passed sixty-seven percent (67%) of all attempted hours.

Please note: Students who are eligible for educational benefits through the Veterans Administration or Vocational Rehabilitation should apply directly to these agencies and inform the Office of Financial Aid. If you accept private scholarships or grants, you need to send copies of the scholarship notification to the Office of Financial Aid so that those awards can be added the aid award letter.