Am I Eligible for an Online Program?
Columbia College offers students the ability to complete some undergraduate degrees exclusively online. You'll follow the same admissions steps as our traditional and transfer undergraduate students but we have additional criteria for our Online Programs.
1. Submit a Personal Statement
You must submit a personal statement, unless you meet one of the following two categories:
- You have transferable college credit with a minimum GPA of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or
- You have an approved training academy certification (degree specific).
If you opt to submit a personal statement, it should be a minimum of 500 words and address all of the following:
- Explain why you should be accepted for admissions.
- Explain why the program is important to you.
- Explain why would Columbia College is a good fit for your educational goals.
2. Required Documentation
Criminal Justice, Disaster and Emergency Management, and Nursing applicants may also need to submit additional documentation detailed on each individual degree page.