Federal Student Consumer Information Requirements
The Student Consumer Information Regulations of the United States Department of Education require all colleges and universities to provide their students access to certain information to which they are entitled ta as consumers. Under these regulations, Columbia College annually distributes to all students notice of the availability of consumer information. The links below provide the information outlined for consumer disclosure by the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA).
Students are provided consumer information the website at columbiasc.edu/consumer-information. The information is available in hard-copy form upon request.
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- Academic Bulletin
- Division of Arts and Humanities
- Division of Business, Leadership, and Communication
- Division of Education
- Division of Health, Mathematics, and Sciences
- Division of Social Sciences
- Apply for Undergraduate Programs
- Apply for Graduate Programs
- Apply for Evening and Online Programs
- How to Transfer
Emergency Notification Procedures
Student Life and Services