Keeping Our Campus Safe
We're excited to welcome students back to campus, and we're working to continually update our campus-wide policies to ensure students are safe, healthy, and supported.
The Campus is closed to visitors and guests, including family members, until further notice.
You can download our COVID-19 Care & Policies for a complete list of policies across campus. We've provided a number of resources below.
Experiencing symptoms or received a positive test result? Reach us and review our quarantine and isolation policies.
What Can You Do?
We need considerate and diligent efforts across campus to keep our college safe, healthy, and strong. Here are some things you can do every day to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Wear your face coverings.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette, including coughing and sneezing into your elbow or a tissue and turning away from others when coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t use other individual’s phones, desks, books, computers, and equipment, when possible. When it's not possible, all borrowed equipment should be disinfected before and after each use.
- Disinfect your hands when entering and leaving classrooms and shared common areas.