Lauren Fleming serves as the program manager for the Center for Leadership. In this role, she helps create and execute leadership opportunities for students to better engage with the College and community.
A Columbia College alumna, class of 2018, Lauren graduated with a B.A. in public relations. Throughout her undergrad, Lauren worked for local organizations such as the Rotary of North Columbia, Flock and Rally, Palmetto Health, the South Carolina Arts Commission and The State newspaper. She will start the Columbia College graduate program in Organizational Leadership in August.
Awards & Accomplishments
- Division of Communication, Language and Literature Public Relations Rising Star Award | 2018
- Recipient of the Savory Award at Columbia College | 2018
- Recipient of the Tull Foundation Honors Scholar Award from the Columbia College Honors Program | 2018
- Recipient of the Caroline Whitson Leadership Makes a Difference Award from Columbia College | 2017
- Recipient of the John J. Hanigan Award for community service and academic excellence | 2017
- .L.A.C.E. Fellows (philanthropy, leadership and community engagement) First Place Award for dedication and service to the Eau Claire Community | 2015