Our Master of Arts in Athletic Coaching Program
Master of Arts in Athletic Coaching
Catalog/Requirements: Master of Arts in Athletic Coaching
A Master’s in Athletic Coaching from Columbia College will allow a coach to broaden their skills and education. By focusing on the whole coach, and using successful leadership and communication, our top ranked faculty will help guide you to the next level and beyond. Our desire is to help you reach your career goals. Whether it is at the international, national, collegiate, high school, or youth based athletic levels, learning how to become a more effective coach will give you the opportunity to make the difference you have been striving for.
- 100% of online classes can be accessed from anywhere, anytime
- Program can be completed in as little as one year
- Designed to accommodate full-time working professionals
- Distinguished faculty with real-life experience and the highest academic credentials
- Tuition is a great deal at $480/semester credit hour
- Classes are eight weeks, and E-books are provided for all classes
- U.S. News and World Reports ranked our online programs 153 out of 1,200 regionally accredited institutions
Join the next cohort starting on January 6th, 2020
There is a growing demand for athletic coaches. With an advanced degree in coaching, you'll be ready to take the next step in your coaching career. A Master's degree in Athletic Coaching can open doors to a variety of careers including:
- Sports Organization and Administration
- Coaching at the high school and collegiate level
- Private sports instruction
Your Enrollment Option
- Get your degree in less than a year.
- Apply anytime, courses start every five weeks.