Our Athletic Coaching Master's Degree
Next Start Date:
March 6 & May 1
A Master’s in Athletic Coaching from Columbia College will allow a coach to broaden their skills and education. By focusing on the whole coach, and using successful leadership and communication, our top-ranked faculty will help guide you to the next level. Our desire is to help you reach your career goals. Whether it is at the international, national, collegiate, high school, or youth-based athletic levels, learning how to become a more effective coach will give you the opportunity to make the difference you've been striving for.
- 100% of online classes can be accessed from anywhere, anytime.
- Program can be completed in as little as one year.
- Designed to accommodate full-time working professionals.
- Distinguished faculty with real-life experience and the highest academic credentials.
- Tuition is a great deal at $605/semester credit hour.
- Classes are eight weeks, and E-books are provided for all classes.
- U.S. News and World Reports ranked our online programs 153 out of 1,200 regionally accredited institutions.
There is a growing demand for athletic coaches. With an advanced degree in coaching, you'll be ready to take the next step in your coaching career. A Master's degree in Athletic Coaching can open doors to a variety of careers, including:
- Sports Organization and Administration
- Coaching at the high school and collegiate levels
- Private sports instruction
Athletic Coaching Areas of Study
MASTER'S COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- Master of Arts in Athletic Coaching (Online Program)