What You'll Learn
Organizations in every industry, from sports to healthcare to hospitality, are utilizing business intelligence to measure, compute, and manage strategic decisions. Business analytics expertise enables students to utilize software to mine large amounts of data to create business intelligence to better understand organizations' customers, suppliers, employees, or rival firms.
An online degree in Business Analytics provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to:
- Manage and interpret business data
- Query large datasets and tables to provide information requested by business users
- Understand business intelligence
- Present data in a fashion that is easy to understand with proper documentation for successful user adoption
The Business Analytics degree is offered online. Earning your degree online gives you the flexibility to work full-time while fulfilling your other obligations, allowing you to complete your class work when your schedule allows.
- With no specified login times, you can access our business analytics courses anytime, anywhere.
- Not only do we keep tuition low, but we also cover your textbook fees.
- You don't have to wait to start your degree. We have several start dates throughout the year.
Organizations are in constant need of relevant and updated data to provide better business intelligence. The business analytics field is expected to grow by 14 percent over the next 10 years, which is faster than average for all jobs. These skills will enable students to secure the following types of positions:
- Data scientists
- Marketing research analysts
- Business intelligence analysts
- Project managers and many more
The Columbia College Difference
Our courses are taught by faculty and experienced professionals, rather than teaching assistants. You'll also have opportunities to work with business leaders and build your entrepreneurial and technical skills through our Women's Business Center or the McNair Center for Entrepreneurism, one of only six centers of its kind across the U.S.