What You'll Learn
Our online Health Science degree will equip you with instrumental skills to make your successful migration into advanced professional clinical studies such as Medical School, Physician Assistant, Physical Therapist or other areas of professional training. Students seeking a BS degree in Health Science will take science courses and pre-requisite courses to fulfill the requirements for advanced professional study. This degree is for students with a clinical Associate's degree.
- Degree may be completed in under two years
- Some science courses with labs may not be available online and can be transferred in from accredited institutions or taken on campus.
- Designed to accommodate full-time working professionals
- Focused on preparing students for advanced clinical professional healthcare programs
- Advancing into professional degree programs
- Physicians’ offices
- Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy practices
The Columbia College Difference
We understand you have a busy schedule and life outside of work and school, so we've designed our program to enable you to continue working in your current position while you complete your degree. We don't charge technology fees and your e-books are included! Our faculty all use their hands-on experience in the field to create meaningful assignments and provide useful insights.
The online program is intended for students with an Associate’s degree in a clinical allied health field.
The Bachelor of Science in Health Science degree requires a minimum of 120 hours of core courses, general education and electives. Up to 90 credit hours maybe transferred into the program. Courses are taught in 5-week modules.
View degree requirements including electives for this program of study in our course catalog.
This program is pending approval from Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)