Our Healthcare Administration Program
Application Deadline: April 20, 2020. Apply Today!
Master in Healthcare Administration
Catalog/Requirements: Master in Healthcare Administration
Our online Healthcare Administration master's degree will prepare you to launch or advance your career in health administration, whether you’re interested in the management of hospitals and other health services organizations, or public health infrastructure and consulting. You’ll learn principles of leadership, management, and social responsibility as they apply to health systems.
- Degree may be completed in under two years
- 100% online classes can be accessed anywhere, anytime
- Designed to accommodate full-time working professionals
- Focused on real-world topics like conflict management and financial decision making
- Prepare students to adapt and succeed in a rapidly growing field
The online program is intended for students with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or for students earned a Bachelor's degree in another field of study with two or more years of professional experience in the health care industry.
Health administration or healthcare administration is the field relating to leadership, management, and administration of public health systems, healthcare systems, hospitals, and hospital networks.
- Dental Officer Manager
- Disease Prevention Manager
- Gerontology/Long Term Care
- Health Informatics
- Healthcare Management
- Hospital Administrator
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Outpatient Care Facility Coordinator
- Public Health Epidemiologist
- Public Policy and Admin
The Columbia College Difference
We understand you have a busy schedule and life outside of work and school, so we've designed our program to enable you to continue working in your current position while you complete your degree. We don't charge technology fees and your e-books are included! Our faculty all use their hands-on experience in the field to create meaningful assignments and provide useful insights.
The curriculum aligns with the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Administration (CAHME), and nationally-recognized Healthcare Administration principles and learning outcomes appropriate for graduates, as promulgated by several nationally recognized credentialing and accreditation organizations, such as the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Healthcare Financial Management Association, American College of Healthcare Executives, American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) and others for Healthcare Management.
Your Enrollment Option
- Get your degree in less than a year.
- Apply anytime, courses start every five weeks.