Our Public Health Degree Program
Next Start Date:
January 10, 2022
Personalized Programs of Study
Advisors will direct you towards minors and engaged learning experiences that will strengthen your candidacy for graduate or professional programs or employment in public health settings.
- Is Health Education or advocacy for you? Then consider the BA degree Community Health and Education Track. Intern with organizations such as MADD or American heart Association.
All students participate in an extensive and reflective service learning project in a hospital, community health clinic, state agency or non-profit organization.
Employment of medical and health services managers is projected to grow 18 percent from 2018 to 2028, much faster than the average for all occupations. As the large baby-boom population ages and people remain active later in life, there should be increased demand for healthcare services.
Job Title: Medical and Health Services Manager
- Median Pay 2018: $99,730
- Job Outlook 2018-2028: Projecting 18% growth
Internship & Job Placements
- Extreme Fitness in North Carolina
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Columbia College Athletics
- Remington College
Community & Public Health Areas of Study
Major Course Requirements
Minor Course Requirements
- Public Health Minor (Undergraduate Program)