VA Benefits & Vocational Rehabilitation 

Columbia College is a member of the Yellow Ribbon Program. Students who are eligible for educational benefits through the Veterans Administration or Vocational Rehabilitation should apply directly to these agencies and inform the Columbia College VA Certifying Official.

If you accept private scholarships or grants, you need to send copies of the scholarship notification to the Office of Financial Aid so that those awards can be added the aid award letter.

How to Apply with the VA 

Connect with our School Certifying Official 

Call 803.786.3363 or email us when you have applied for VA benefits or Vocational Rehabilitation.