Columbia College, an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer, is seeking candidates who will enhance the diversity of its faculty, staff, and administration.
- Director of Major Gifts
- Alumnae Relations Manager
- Online Enrollment Assistant
- Admissions Counselor
- York Technical College Site Recruiter, Associate to Bachelor (A2B) Program
- Administrative Assistant/Dispatcher
- Assistant or Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
Columbia College Summary of Benefits <Columbia College Summary of Benefits>
Columbia College is a participant of E-Verify (formerly known as the Basic Pilot/Employment Eligibility Verification Program). E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees.
Download the following flyers for more information: