Columbia College, an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer, is seeking candidates who will enhance the diversity of its faculty, staff, and administration.
- Assistant Professor of CIS/Business
- Site Coordinator – Associate to Bachelor (A2B) Program for Horry Georgetown Technical College
- Site Coordinator – Associate to Bachelor (A2B) Program for Piedmont Technical College
- Head Volleyball Coach
- Admission Recruiter for Online Programs
- Division of Languages and Literatures
- Major, Assistant Chief of Police
- Patrol Officer
Columbia College Summary of Benefits <Columbia College Summary of Benefits>
Columbia College is a participant of E-Verify (formerly known as the Basic Pilot/Employment Eligibility Verification Program). E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees.
Download the following flyers for more information: