Columbia College, an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer, is seeking candidates who will enhance its faculty, staff, and administration. Columbia College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
- Admissions Counselor
The Columbia College Admissions Office is seeking an individual for its open Admissions Counselor position. This position supports recruitment and outreach efforts, represents the College to external constituencies, and contributes to the effective operation of the Admissions Office.
- Adjunct Instructors | Business, Mathematics, and Sciences
The Division of Business, Mathematics, and Sciences is seeking adjunct instructors to teach courses in the following disciplines:
- Mathematics or Statistics Courses
- Physical Chemistry | Lecture & Lab
- General Chemistry | Lab
- Calculus-based General Physics | Lecture & Lab
- Adjunct Instructors | Communication, Language, and Literature
The Division of Communication, Language, and Literature is seeking adjunct instructors to teach courses in the following disciplines:
• Communication (public speaking, communication studies, all levels)
• Composition (English 101 and 102)
• Creative nonfiction (introductory creative writing course)
• English literature survey courses (world literature, British literature)
• Journalism (online campus news outlet, introduction to reporting)
• Leadership (variety of topics, all applied learning model)
• Public relations (all levels)
• Spanish (all levels)
Instructors are contracted per course, with a minimum of 10 students. Typical class size is between 10 and 23 students.
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
The Division of Behavioral Studies and Human Inquiry is seeking applications for a tenure-track appointment in Psychology at the rank of Assistant Professor to begin August 2018. The position requires teaching twelve hours of undergraduate courses per semester and emphasizes service to the college and community. A terminal degree in clinical/counseling psychology or counselor education from an accredited institution is required as well as current licensure. Teaching responsibilities include introduction to psychology, psychological disorders, personality, clinical/counseling psychology, group process, and relevant electives on a rotating basis. Additional duties include advising, committee service, and student internship supervision.
- Chief Nurse Administrator
Columbia College is seeking applicants for a Chief Nurse administrator to oversee its Nursing program. Responsibilities for this position will include teaching in the nursing program, overseeing the program, and completing and maintaining CCNE accreditation.
- Director of Advancement Services
The Director of Advancement Services is responsible for database management, advancement reporting, gift recording, data integrity and data security.
The Director of Advancement Services develops and implements data and gift-entry procedures, produces reports and mailing lists for departmental and college-wide use, and provides database training.
This position reports to and receives administrative direction from the Vice President for Advancement.
For application questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at 803.786.3107.