Get Your Cyber Security Degree
The Cyber Security certificate and concentration will prepare you to design secure systems with current tools and methodologies and continually analyze security issues. With cyber threats and data breaches becoming a regular issue, organizations and government agencies need people who are skilled in preventing viruses, malware, and scams.
Cyber Security Program Highlights
- Our Cyber Security concentration classes are offered 100% online for Computer & Information Science majors through our on-campus program as well as our evening program.
- Full-time instructors offer personalized support to help you explore your interests.
- This program was developed along the guidelines of the National Centers of Academic Excellence (CAE).
Modality & Benefits
Get a traditional college experience with lively in-person classroom discussions and close proximity to your professors, mentors, and best friends.
January & August
- Semester-Based Timeline
- Face-to-Face Instruction (some Online options)
- In-Person Office Hours & Support
- Relationships & Networking
- Extracurriculars & Immersive Campus Experience
Our 100% online degrees are top-ranked by U.S. News & World Reports. Finish your degree and advance your career with a degree designed to fit your busy life.
January, March, May, June, August & October
- 7-Week Courses
- No Login Times
- Transfer Up to 90 Credits, including 24 Training Hours
- 10-Hour Weekly Commitment (varies)
- Free E-Books
Cyber Security Curriculum
Major & Certificate Requirements
Popular Cyber Security Classes
- Principles of Cyber and Information Security
Explore cyber threats and information security.
- Security Risk Analysis and Testing
Conduct risk assessments, mitigation, and security testing.
- Security Policy and Compliance
Learn processes for information assurance in an organizational context.
Join the Career of Today
Information Security Analysts and other security-related roles are currently one of the fastest-growing occupations in America. The high demand for security experts makes this a promising career with diverse opportunities.
Create Stronger Systems
- Security Engineering
- Information Security Management
- Cloud Computing
- Malware Analysis
- Risk Management
Get Your MBA in One Year
Increase your earning potential and become even more marketable with a master's degree. Your solid foundation will make you a strong candidate for any graduate program. Check out our 1-year MBA program.
Excited about this degree?
Take the next step.