Get Your Master's in Business Administration
Join our one-year MBA program and gain the educational background to advance your career, switch industries, or launch your own business. You'll further develop the knowledge you need to effectively manage and lead organizations, departments, health care operations, or non-profits. We'll refine your decision-making skills with data analytics, financial management, marketing, and more.
Business Administration Program Highlights
- Complete 27 hours in core business and nine hours in a choice area of concentration.
- Specialize your focus with concentrations in Strategic Management and Leadership and Health Administration.
- Learn from dedicated professors who hold terminal degrees and draw from experience in their field.
Modality & Benefits
Get your master's degree in less than 12 months with our 100% online MBA program. Advance your career and upgrade your pay grade with this degree designed for working professionals.
January, May & August
- Finish in 1 Year
- 100% Online
- 7-Week Courses—Fall, Spring & Summer Sessions
- 36-Hour Program, Transfer Up to 6
- 20-Hour Weekly Commitment (varies)
Business Administration Curriculum
Popular Business Administration Classes
- Business Communication and Negotiation
Learn strategies to achieve desirable outcomes and solve difficult situations.
- Global Business Environment
Assess risks and opportunities that are associated with the wider scope of operations.
- Organizational Theory and Behavior in Health Care Organizations
Explore various issues, concerns, and challenges in healthcare administration.
Get the Edge
There is expected to be favorable job growth within the fields of business and finance between 2021 and 2031, with a total of 715,000 new jobs being created in this space (BLS). A master's in business administration can significantly increase the earning potential and competitive advantage of job applicants.
Foster Unity and Success
- Chief Operating Officer (CEO)
- Financial Manager
- Product Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Business Analyst
- Business Development Director
Our graduates have secured positions in Fortune 500 companies, federal, state, and local governments, and the following major industries:
- Healthcare industry
- Hospitality and tourism
- Global business enterprises
"Working full time leaves little room for much else – However, the MBA program at Columbia College has allowed me the opportunity to earn my Master’s in one year with ease and flexibility. I am thrilled to see the doors this degree will open once I graduate!"
Class of 2020
Excited about this degree?
Take the next step.