Get Your Behavioral Science Degree
Through this interdisciplinary degree, you'll understand behavior and human reactions for a solid foundation in people-oriented careers. We'll help you apply your findings to dynamics of social interaction, decision-making, relationships, and deviant behavior. This degree also explores cultural norms to understand the root causes of social issues such as racism, classism, or gender bias.
Behavioral Science Program Highlights
- Get a broad foundation from expert professors across anthropology, psychology, and sociology.
- Gain insights into the entire spectrum of human experience through history, demographics, and case studies.
- Specialize in topics that interest you with electives across 4 related disciplines.
Modality & Benefits
Get a traditional college experience with lively in-person classroom discussions and close proximity to your professors, mentors, and best friends.
January & August
- Semester-Based Timeline
- Face-to-Face Instruction (some Online options)
- In-Person Office Hours & Support
- Relationships & Networking
- Extracurriculars & Immersive Campus Experience
Our 100% online degrees are top-ranked by U.S. News & World Reports. Finish your degree and advance your career with a degree designed to fit your busy life.
January, March, May, June, August & October
- 7-Week Courses
- No Login Times
- Transfer Up to 90 Credits, including 24 Training Hours
- 10-Hour Weekly Commitment (varies)
- Free E-Books
Behavioral Science Curriculum
Popular Behavioral Science Classes
- Statistics for Behavioral Science
Apply basic research methods and statistical analysis to behavioral data.
- Introductory Sociology
Explore the impact of cultural structures on behavior.
- Psychological Disorders
Understand the continuum of human behavior and recognize deviations from normality.
Participate in a Growing Field
Positions like Human Resource Specialists, Sociologists, and Researchers will be in high to moderate demand from 2021 to 2031 (BLS). With diverse applications and endless areas to study, this career provides growth opportunities and high employee satisfaction.
Diverse & Exciting Career Opportunities
- Corporate Coaching
- Economic Analysis
- Market Research
- Human Resources
- Criminology/Criminal Profiling
"My experience here at CC from freshmen year until now as a senior has been one of freedom to explore life and new points of interest in my major of Behavioral Science as well those outside of it such as music, philosophy, and biology."
Class of 2020
Meet Your Professors
Excited about this degree?
Take the next step.