Get Your Master's in Organizational Leadership
This degree will prepare you to meet twenty-first-century leadership challenges and opportunities. We bring together real-world practice with a robust academic approach, all designed to strengthen your personal leadership style. Our M.A. in Organizational Leadership opens the door to a diverse array of professional opportunities where you're prepared to take the lead.
Organizational Leadership Program Highlights
- Our online classes are interactive and engaging.
- This program maintains small class sizes with a low student-to-teacher ratio.
- You'll learn from a diverse faculty with expertise in organizational leadership, management, program development, entrepreneurship, executive coaching, consulting, and small business.
Modality & Benefits
Get your master's degree in less than 12 months with this 100% online Organizational Leadership degree. Advance your career and upgrade your pay grade with this degree designed for working professionals.
January, May & August
- Finish in 1 Year
- 100% Online
- 7-Week Courses—Fall, Spring & Summer Sessions
- 36-Hour Program, Transfer Up to 6
- 20-Hour Weekly Commitment (varies)
Organizational Leadership Curriculum
Popular Organizational Leadership Classes
- Ethical Leadership Theory and Practice
Identify and remedy ethical issues encountered in organizational settings.
- Informed Decision Making through Research
Learn about the simultaneous use and analysis of multiple data streams to guide informed decision-making.
- Followership and Mentorship
Propose a workplace mentorship program with research-based findings.
Take the Lead
There will always be a need for accomplished individuals who are prepared to assume leadership roles and direct organizations with the knowledge and charisma to produce successful outcomes. Many of these fields are currently experiencing positive growth (BLS).
Begin a Rewarding Career
- Human Resource Manager
- Training and Development Managers
- Strategic Planner
- Performance Improvement Manager
- Talent Manager
- Management Analyst
- Human Resource Specialist
"The Organizational Leadership program at Columbia College reminded me of the power of my voice. The incredible professors taught me how to harness and project my voice in a meaningful and effective way."
Class of 2018
Excited about this degree?
Take the next step.