Get Your Master's in Healthcare Administration
Launch or advance your career in health administration, with principles of leadership, management, and social responsibility. We prepare you for roles in the management of hospitals, health services, or public health infrastructure and consulting. You'll study real-world topics like conflict management and financial decision-making.
Healthcare Administration Program Highlights
- Intended for students with a bachelor’s degree in a related field or for students who earned a bachelor's degree in another field of study with two or more years of professional experience in the health care industry.
- Our faculty translate their hands-on experience in the field to create meaningful assignments and provide useful insights.
- The curriculum aligns with the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Administration (CAHME) as well as nationally-recognized Healthcare Administration principles and learning outcomes.
Modality & Benefits
Get your master's degree in less than 24 months with our 100% online MHA program. Advance your career and upgrade your pay grade with this degree designed for working professionals.
January, May & August
- Finish in 12 Months
- 100% Online
- 7-Week Courses—Fall, Spring & Summer Sessions
- 36-Hour Program, Transfer Up to 6
- 20-Hour Weekly Commitment (varies)
Healthcare Administration Curriculum
Popular Healthcare Administration Classes
- Social Dimensions and Ethics in Healthcare Administration
Explore the social concerns and ethical dilemmas and discuss strategies to solve these issues.
- Health Care Financial Management
Examine real-world examples of the challenges faced by healthcare financial managers.
- Healthcare Information Systems
Learn how to protect patient privacy, patient safety, and the security of patient data.
Gain an In-Demand Skillset
This profession is experiencing very high job growth, with employment predicted to grow 28% from 2021 to 2031 (BLS). The median wage for supervisory positions is currently about $100,000 (BLS).
Countless Professional Opportunities
- Dental Office Manager
- Disease Prevention Manager
- Health Informatics
- Healthcare Management
- Hospital Administrator
- Outpatient Care Facility Coordinator
- Public Health Epidemiologist
- Public Policy and Admin
Excited about this degree?
Take the next step.