Our Business Degree Programs
Next Start Date:
January 10, 2022 (All Programs)
Graduates from our business program have secured positions in Fortune 500 companies and major industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments. Many business graduates go on to pursue their Master's degrees at some of the nation’s finest business schools.
- Focus on individual student learning
- Experiential learning through internship placements, classroom exercises, and site visits
- Concentrations help diversify your educational portfolio increasing your marketability
- Approach incorporates the international scope of business operations
- Expand knowledge and skills in public, private, and non-profit sectors
The Business program has helped me develop the skills and gain real-world experience in the key areas of planning, communication, and project management. I am also making connections with industry leaders throughout the state to assist in securing employment upon graduation.Elizabeth Stroud, Class of 2022
BEA Club Vice President
We offer a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Arts in Business as well as a minor and a variety of concentrations and certificates. Learn more about your options, the classes we offer, and areas you can focus on when you study Business.
Major Course Requirements
- Business Administration, BA (Undergraduate, Evening & Online Programs)
- General Business Concentration: (Undergraduate, Evening & Online Programs) Continue to dive into business fundamentals. You'll study business finance, research methods, and global business enterprise.
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Event Management Concentration: (Undergraduate) Stand out as a job candidate with leadership skills, management perspectives, academic training and real-world experience in the industry.
- Marketing Concentration: (Undergraduate, Evening & Online Programs) Learn and apply analytical, research, and strategic skills to maximize company profits and other strategic objectives. Students in the marketing concentration will learn brand management, product and service development, analytical sales management, creative advertising, and communication skills.
- Sports Management Concentration: (Undergraduate) Combine the administration of sport, fitness, and recreation with the foundations of business to work as leaders and planners in an ever-changing field. Many of the fields students study in this concentration are similar to other business concentrations, including Finance, Marketing, PR, Leadership Skills, Communication, and more.
Minor Course Requirements
- Business Minor (Undergraduate & Evening Programs)
- Entrepreneurship Minor (Undergraduate & Evening Programs)
- Hospitality Management Minor (Undergraduate Program)
- Business Management (Undergraduate, Evening & Online Programs)
Ideal for students preparing for management-level positions, refresh your management knowledge and skills.
- Business Analytics (Undergraduate, Evening, & Online Programs)
Learn how to use software to mine large amounts of data and create business intelligence to better understand their customers, suppliers, employees, and rival firms.
- Cyber Security (Undergraduate, Evening & Online Programs)
Help prevent sophisticated computer viruses, malware and scams. This certificate will help you analyze, manage, and mitigate cyber threats for organizations, society, and countries.
- Hospitality Management (Undergraduate Program)
Study management and marketing as well as hospitality in weddings, food and beverage, lodging, or convention and events.
- Event Management (Undergraduate Program)