Our Organizational Leadership Master's Degree
Next Start Date:
May 3, 2021
Our Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership will prepare you to meet twenty-first-century leadership challenges and opportunities. The Organizational Leadership Graduate Program brings together real-world practice with a robust academic approach that is designed to strengthen personal leadership styles and leadership potential.
This program requires thirty (30) semester hours taken over three semesters.
Application Requirements & Deadline
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
Access the latest schedules for our online graduate programs below.
Choose our one-year Master's in Organizational Leadership program and gain the educational background to advance your career, switch industries, or launch your own business. Our program is offered on 100% online, so you can get your degree while you're working or tackling other priorities. Degree may be completed in 12 months.
- Designed to accommodate full-time working professionals.
- Coursework is delivered 100% online.
- Only 30 semester hours required for the completion of the degree.
- Classes held over fall, spring, and summer sessions.
- Small class sizes with low student-to-teacher ratio.
- Diverse faculty with expertise in organizational leadership, management, program development, entrepreneurship, executive coaching, consulting, and small business.
- Classes are interactive and engaging.
The Organizational Leadership program at Columbia College reminded me of the power of my voice. The incredible professors taught me how to harness and project my voice in a meaningful and effective way.Lisa Ellis, '18
Our M.A. in Organizational Leadership opens the door to a diverse array of professional opportunities. And, what’s more, you can earn a competitive salary while enjoying a rewarding career. Here are some of the top employment opportunities in organizational leadership that are available to graduates.
- Human Resource Manager—Average salary: $104,440
- Training and Development Managers—Average salary: $102,640
- Strategic Planner—Average salary: $83,318
- Performance Improvement Manager—Average salary: $81,691
- Talent Manager—Average salary: $81,392
- Management Analyst—Average salary: $81,320
- Human Resource Specialist—Average salary: $58,350
There will always be a need for accomplished individuals who are prepared to assume leadership roles and direct organizations with knowledge and charisma to produce successful outcomes. Our Organizational Leadership program will prepare you take the lead!
Organizational Leadership Areas of Study
MASTER'S COURSE REQUIREMENTS
CERTIFICATE COURSE REQUIREMENTS
Questions about our certificate program?
Contact Dr. Katrina Hutchins